What are the transformational initiatives for the Chief Supply Chain Officer in 2012? Supply chain strategy and execution have an increasingly critical influence on strategic business outcomes, pushing supply chain executives into the spotlight more today than ever. The Aberdeen Supply Chain Summit, now in its 6th year, will provide a view from the top and outline how C-level executives can harness supply chain capabilities to use as a competitive market differentiator.
The event is being held in Chicago today and tomorrow. This event has emerged as the leading forum where over 200 top supply chain executives plan to convene for a roles-based discussion. With a theme A View from Above: Transformational Initiatives for The Chief Supply Chain Officer, sessions and roundtables span from integrated business planning to logistics, collaborative execution and from supply chain network design to supply chain visibility.
As lead analyst at Aberdeen, based on personal conversations with the 18 prominent speakers, I am sure that this event will be inspirational. With all of the industry events out there, an event worthy of your time must meet the following criteria:
- The agenda is filled with leading practitioners – ready to share stories about what is working – and what’s not – in their roles as global supply chain leaders.
- Highlights include keynote address by Kellogg Company on Holistic Supply Chain Management: Moving from Organizational Silos to an Optimized and Interconnected Chain and much more.
- The event won’t zap your entire work week’s productivity and is focused on learning, best practice sharing and networking with an audience of peers, all in just 1.5 days out of the office.
- And in today’s economy with limited budgets to spend on executive events, Aberdeen offers complimentary registration for qualified executives who want to attend.
- With a sample of speaking topics in the sidebar to the left we will be capturing detailed notes
So… Stay tuned to this blog posting on Monday, April 9th for a recap of supply chain transformational initiatives, emerging trends and key takeaways shared at the event.
JDA Software is an official sponsor of the Aberdeen Supply Chain Management Summit. For more information of the event click here.