We had the honor of recognizing the 2015 Real Results Award winners at FOCUS 2015 this year. These innovators were selected from among JDA’s more than 4,000 global customers and have achieved enviable results in the following categories: Best Collaboration, Best Cost Savings, Best Partner Project, Best Result in Manufacturing, Best Result in Retail, and Best Time to Value.
Interested in learning more about their award-winning projects? Check out the links below.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), winner of the Best Collaboration Award, is the seventh largest automaker in the world, with operations in 40 countries and commercial relationships with customers in approximately 150 countries. The company partnered with JDA to enhance its production planning and scheduling processes. Check out the award video to see why FCA won for Best Collaboration!
- Edwards Lifesciences, winner of the Best Cost Savings Award, is the global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Faced with an increasingly complex global supply chain, the company partnered with JDA to transform its demand and supply planning processes. Watch their award video to learn more about the savings they achieved!
- El Palacio de Hierro, winner of the Best Partner Project Award, operates a fast-growing chain of upscale department stores in Mexico. To support future business growth, the retailer partnered with JDA and netLogistiK, a JDA alliance member, to transform its outdated infrastructure into a modern and robust WMS platform. To learn more about the fantastic results of this partnership, watch their award video.
- As the global leader in fire protection and security solutions, Tyco— winner of the Best Result in Manufacturing Award — is dedicated to advancing the safety and security of more than three million companies worldwide. When the company decided to replace its outsourced distribution model, it turned to JDA. To see the best-in-class results that this manufacturer achieved, check out their award video.
- Grupo Marti, winner of the Best Result in Retail Award, is the leading provider of sports equipment in Latin America, operating more than 270 stores across Mexico. To enhance its customer experience and increase the sales and profitability of its business, the retailer partnered with JDA to automate its manual replenishment processes. Watch their award video to see the best-in-class results this retailer achieved.
- As the largest privately held third-party logistics provider in the U.S., Kenco — winner of the Best Time to Value Award — offers a host of logistics management services and supply chain solutions. To better support one of its customers’ growing order volumes and regulatory compliance needs, the company partnered with JDA for a tier-one warehouse management system. See how quickly Kenco realized results for this customer by watching their award video.
To learn more about the successes these companies have achieved, check out JDA’s recent press release.